These are the reasons agents love working with Plum Tree Realty.
Are you the kind of person that likes to read reviews before trying something new? It helps to know what experienced people think! Recently I had the opportunity to take about 75 of our agents to a Cincinnati Reds game, and while we were there, several of them expressed what they think about Plum Tree Realty. I compiled their testimonies into the video above, so give it a watch! Also, just in case you have more questions about what sets us apart, I have some information for you.
With Plum Tree Realty, you will keep 100% of your own sales commissions, regardless of how many sales you close in a month. Why would you want to give your commissions to your broker when you are the one who worked for it? We can’t think of a good reason either, so we don’t make our agents do it. We simply charge a monthly membership fee of $275. Can’t afford the monthly fee? No problem. We can also deduct those from your commissions.
At Plum Tree Realty, you keep 100% of your commissions.
Here’s what we give you for that small amount of money:
- Full brokerage support through our brokers and leadership team.
- Access to the top CRM software in the country. ($750 per month value!)
- Partnership with eight lead generation companies.
- Free graphic design services.
- $10,000 worth of free university classes including eight certification programs.
- Free one-on-one coaching.
- Regular training on-site and through webinars.
- Free website with IDX feed.
- Free first set of business cards.
- A network of hundreds of agents who will help you build your business.
- Free Dotloop Platinum Account for e-signatures and document management.
Again, at Plum Tree Realty, you keep 100% of your commissions. Think about that—most agents experience a 50% to 100% pay increase when switching to our team. What would you do with all of that extra money? Is the beach calling your name?
If you are interested in joining our team, or if you have questions, call or email anytime. If you’d like, we can grab lunch or coffee sometime in the next week! Find a time that works for you here.